Applications for the 2024-2025 program year open December 1, 2023. Johnson Service Corps is part of a network of similar organizations called the Episcopal Service Corps (ESC), and we share a common application with those programs. JSC welcomes applications from individuals from all religious backgrounds and expressions of faith. To apply:
- Apply using this link. You may apply to only JSC or up to 4 other ESC programs through the common application.
- After submitting your application, each program you apply to will contact you with information on the next steps as the process varies slightly from program to program.
- For JSC, the next step is that we will reach out to you to set up a time for a formal interview with two representatives of the program. Interviews are usually conducted via Zoom, unless the applicant is local and wants to meet in person.
- The interview is a chance for us to tell you more about JSC, have a conversation about your application and answer any of your questions. Following the interview, applicants are given an opportunity to speak with an alum to learn from the perspective of a program participant.
- Official offers from programs to join them for the upcoming program year go out on the first Friday in February – a day we joyfully refer to as First Offer Friday! After that date, offers are extended on a rolling basis as interviews are concluded until the program is full.
Questions about Johnson Service Corps or the application process? Email email@example.com. We also have many JSC fellow alum who are happy to talk about their experiences with interested applicants, and we can put you in touch with a recent JSC fellow for more information and as support in your discernment process.
JSC 2023-2024 Fellows