Applications for the 2022-2023 program year are now open. Johnson Service Corps is part of a network of similar organizations called the Episcopal Service Corps (ESC) and we share a common application with those programs. JSC welcomes applications from individuals from all religious backgrounds and expressions of faith. To apply:
- Go to the the Episcopal Service Corps website. You may apply to only JSC or up to 4 other ESC programs through the common application.
- After submitting your application, each program you apply to will contact you with information on next steps as the process varies slightly from program to program.
- For JSC, the next step is that we will reach out to you to set up a time for a formal interview with two representatives of the program. Interviews are usually conducted via Zoom, unless the applicant is local and would like to meet in person.
- The interview is a chance for us to tell you more about JSC, have a conversation about your application, and answer any of your questions. Following the interview, applicants are given an opportunity to speak with an alum to learn from the perspective of a program participant.
- Official offers from programs to join them for the upcoming program year go out the first Friday in February – a day we joyfully refer to as First Offer Friday! After that date, offers are extended on a rolling basis as interviews are concluded, until the program is full.
Questions about Johnson Service Corps or the application process? Email Program Director Andrew Hudgins (email@example.com) for additional information. Interested persons are also able to be put in contact with a recent JSC corps members if requested.